Transit Route Optimization Open Houses
THUNDER BAY, ONTARIO - January 29, 2019 (LSN) – In October 2017, Transit launched its route optimization project. The purpose of the project was to develop service improvement options for routes and schedules with the goal of providing quicker and more efficient travel for customers.
“Based on an analysis of current bus service and performance, and the feedback gathered from passengers, the City has developed some options for bus network improvements,” said Brad Loroff, Manager – Transit Services. “We invite residents to attend our upcoming open house drop-ins to learn more and share their feedback.”
Drop-in Public Open Houses:
Tuesday, Feb. 5
· 8 am - 11 am - Lakehead University Agora
· 1 pm - 4 pm - Waterfront Terminal
· The project team will also be at the Neebing Ward meeting on Feb. 5, at 7 pm in the West Arthur Community Centre.
Wednesday, Feb. 6
· 8:30 am - 11:30 am - City Hall
· 1 pm - 4 pm - Intercity Shopping Centre, Food Court
· 5 pm – 9 pm - Fort William First Nation Community Centre
Thursday, Feb. 7
· 8 am - 11 am - Confederation College, SUCCI Lounge