CRYSTAL METH, HANDGUN SEIZED
THUNDER BAY, ONTARIO - March 22, 2019 (LSN) Thunder Bay Police Service officers responded to a call for service regarding a disturbance at a home in the 700 block of Moore Avenue shortly after 1 a.m. on Friday, March 15, 2019.
An investigation into the incident led police to arrest an individual who was found to be in possession of a quantity of narcotics.
Police later obtained a search warrant for a vehicle that was connected to this investigation.
Police found a quantity of drugs believed to be Crystal Methamphetamine and a loaded semi-automatic handgun as a result of that search.
The estimated street value of the seized drugs is more than $13,000.
Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 16:00
Date Published: 2019-03-21
Abednego Ricardo WYNN, 29, of Sarnia, Ont., is charged with:
• Possession of a Schedule 1 Substance – Cocaine
• Possession of a Schedule 1 Substance for the Purpose of Trafficking – Crystal Meth
• Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Over $5,000
• Unauthorized Possession of Firearm Contrary to Prohibition Order
• Prohibited or Restricted Firearm With Ammunition
• Careless Storage: Firearm, weapon, Restricted Weapon
The accused appeared in court Friday, March 15 and was remanded into custody with a future appearance date.